Can Insect Killer be Hazardous to Life? True Story..
I don't remember but I read this message somewhere... and thought of posting as a blog post on my blog. I know everyone of us just read and forget and even delete it from inbox and everywhere and sometimes repeat the same in our day today life.
So, just don't keep it to yourself, spread a word or send your friends and family members to this blog post to create awareness.....
Please read this and take a note.Let this not happen to you...
This could be a common mistake in any household
This shocking accident happened to a housewife, died due to burns sustained in the kitchen. Her husband was also hospitalized for injuries due to burns while trying to rescue his wife.
How did this happen? :-o
The gas was ON and cooking in progress...
The lady screamed seeing an insect near by and grabbed an insect killer spray bottle and sprayed it near the gas, which was ON.....!!!
There was an explosion and in no time the poor lady was covered with flames, sustaining burns...
Her husband rushed IN...., tried to put out the flames but even his clothes caught fire.
The husband who was hospitalized in emergency ward, was unaware that his wife was declared dead on arrival.
Let us understand that all insect killer such as Rentokil or known by any name in different parts of the world, have volatile and inflammable solvents. The atomized nano spray partcles spread very rapidly and one spark is enough to ignite mixture with oxygen present in the air.
Please educate your family and friends about this and spread the word around...
Don't KEEP this important message to yourself.
Please do your part